Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Information Architecture and the proverbial you

Anyone who knows me knows about my obsessive tendencies. I've been thinking a lot about those tendencies lately, and have realized they all relate to each other. You see, I constantly think about how to structure and display stuff. And by stuff, I mean everything in my life. From what info to display and organize on websites, to my daily to-do lists, and all the things in my house. I reorganize furniture, kitchen utensils, clothing (my closet is organized by shirt material and sleeve lengths, bottoms by skirts (again, by length) and pants).. you get the idea. My husband comes home, and potentially, nothing could be in the same place it was before he left. I'm constantly categorizing and re-categorizing everything, depending on what seems logical that day.

Well, what seems logical to me anyways..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home