Friday, June 6, 2008

Make Your Goals SMART

Learn How To Make Your Goals SMART

S = Specific
M = Measurable
A = Attainable
R = Realistic
T = Timely

How much sense does this make? So many of us have goals, big and small, that will never be realized. I have high and lofty goals for so many different things - to create well designed web sites where finding information is easy and intuitive, to get a jewelry company off the ground (half way there! there's a store here carrying some of my things), and to keep up my violin skills through teaching lessons and gigging.

I get an idea and I say 'I'm going to do this' but the ideas become so big and unmanageable that they just go on forever or I eventually just give up. And why is that? Well, it's because I'm not being SMART about my goals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home