Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LadkanWii

We set up the Wii Sunday night but actually played it last night. It's so much fun - I love it! Finally, a video game for me. None of this first person pseudo-realistic shooter type game. Let's just face it - I'm a terrible Halo player (several can attest to this fact!). I really like puzzle games, like Tetris. Ah. I love me some Tetris. And I'm not too bad at them.

Back on topic - the one thing that is both so incredibly cool and bothersome at the same time is how many different games are available for the Wii. You can get the numchucks, the steering wheel, the guitar, the drum pads, the dance pads.. See what I mean? Nintendo should go back to the good old days of the original NES where you only had a max of like 4 things to add on to the box.

I think I can deal with all the extras that come with the Wii, though. Good job, Nintendo, good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home