Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sewing Galore

No pictures yet (I know you're disappointed) of all the sewing things I brought home this weekend. Last night, I broke into a couple of the boxes and found everything sewing.

Seriously.

Binding material in any color you can think of, spools and spools of threads, two overflowing crates of fabric, several large tins of buttons, a couple patterns, and one large box dedicated to rickrack, lace, and other finishings.

Going through the fabric, I found two unfinished projects - a pink and orange (!!!) linen dress and a black wool pencil skirt. I also found a scrap of fabric from my First Communion dress and as well as scraps from baby doll dresses - all made by my grandmother.

Can't wait to post - between her sewing things, and the fabric I bought at Ikea with my mother-in-law, I am set for a long while.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home