Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lots to post

While I don't have any pictures to post at this moment, I have been doing a ton of crafting at home. My two latest projects have involved pattern making, albeit REALLY SIMPLE pattern making, and fusing plastic bags. You know, the kinds of bags you get at the grocery store. I switched over to fabric sacks, but somehow, we keep accumulating the plastic bags still..

I've been experimenting with the plastic bag fusing for the last several days. I've seen some pretty cool thinks on craftster and etsy. Amanda Lewis has a youtube video she created that I wish I had watched before I started experimenting.. See the embeded video below.

Last night, I was able to get the right consistancy of the plastic and am sure to make something fabulous this weekend. I will post pictures of my steps shortly!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Cowgirls and Cupcakes said...

This is so cool. I have never heard about this before. I am going to have to try this out because I get like a billion of these things.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home