Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cowgirls and Cupcakes

I found Cowgirls and Cupcakes by following Crafty Chica Kathy Cano-Murillo who mentioned it on HER blog. Follow that??

Anyways, I have always been tempted to make posts to blogs that I just happen upon, but never do. I don't know what it was - maybe the weather, or the time of day - but I submitted my Mango Chutney Pork Tenderloin recipe and voila! They posted it!

This was a recipe my mom made a few times for the family when I was younger. I told her recently that this is one of my favorite dinners and I make it at least once a month now as a grown-up. I think she was a little surprised that it still gets made :)

Here's a link to the post. Be sure to check out the rest of the blog. There are some good lookin' recipes on there!

Cowgirls and Cupcakes: Mango Chutney Pork Tenderloin and Coconut Rice with Roasted Asparagus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home